Wednesday 15 October 2014

Snapshots from Castletownshend




It is only a matter of days before my first guests / photography students arrive here in West Cork to absorb the whole feel of this special corner of Ireland, whilst enjoying the opportunity to widen their knowledge and practise the art of photography. It was with this coming weekend in mind that himself and I took a walk around the nearby village of Castletownshend on a lovely October Sunday evening, and although I have visited many times before, I used this visit to pay close attention to details. This is just one such exercise I will be encouraging my students to carry out in their quest to understand and put into practise the some of principles of exposure and composition, light and colour.

For those who will be arriving this weekend, here is a taster of what you might find. For those who couldn't make any of the weekends this Autumn, here is a taster of what you could do if you book onto one of the workshops or weekends which are planned for the Spring! Watch out for more details soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.