Friday 25 April 2014

Open Studio 2014


Open Studios is upon us again. Well actually, to be precise, Saffron Walden Open Studios.

As some of you regular followers know, I have 'Open-Studioed' in the past but due to a number of factors, I have opted for this earlier and smaller affair of the Saffron Walden event this year, rather than the big Summer event linked with Cambridge.

However, the important information for now is that I open my doors in the morning...

Saturday 26th April
from
11 am to 6pm


and again on

Sunday 27th April

Hope I might see some of you over the weekend, and if that isn't enough, I do the whole thing again next weekend too!

I don't wish to directly publish the addresses of all of the Open Studio participants (including my studio) here but all the information you need to find us is contained in this link.

During the week, I will update you with how things are going and exactly why I am doing an Open Studio but first, here is a glimpse back at a couple of pictures (thanks to himself) from last night, when a class crowd came to support me on my Private View night. Thanks all!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.