Thursday 20 September 2012

I wonder if you can...

 

"...I need some portraits taking of our two boys for their mother's birthday"
This was the message on our answering machine when we returned from holiday at the end of last week.

The first constraint was that these boys, or rather, young men, were due to return to their respective Universities within three days of me picking up the message. The second was that I was scheduled for shoots on two of those days, so that left... well, just that day.

An hour in the woods with two young men, (of whom I had been informed, "usually pull silly faces in photos") rendered a clutch of images which proved that they could indeed be subjects to make their mum (and dad) proud.

And the birthday?
Today, actually, so "happy birthday to you", their mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.