Tuesday 26 June 2012

Let's Promote Cambridge Open Studios Pt.2


Click image to go to video


You may recall my blogpost back in April, where I was involved in the production of a promotional film for Open Studios?
Well, it is Hoorah!!!

The film is now on the big screen, the Premiere having been on Friday 22nd June.

Last night I sneaked into Saffron Screen to see it in its full glory- all 30 seconds of it.
I think you might agree, Kenya did a lovely job with it

The film is to be shown before every screening until the end of July, so please do look out for it if you go to watch a film at Saffron Screen, and pass the message on to everyone about Cambridge Open Studios and particularly about our Saffron Walden and District Trail

Huge thanks to Kenya Brading and not to forget a mention to Nicolas Casal for the lovely music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.