Friday 25 February 2011

Black Coats


I am so grateful that our mutt only spends the majority of her walk investigating every possible rabbit hole. Some of my fellow dog walkers have far worse canine habits to deal with.

In one corner of the park, there is a particularly gooey and smelly corner that the official bodies finally thought it important to warn us about (as if we hadn't already worked it out for ourselves). It is typical though, that there are spaniels, labradors and the like, that still insist on showing their owners that they really don't need to be bothered with this, read-the-warning lark.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen dogs sporting new black coats from this stinking fashion house, causing them to be in deep ***t with their less than impressed owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.